Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Party?Why does it happen to me!

"Akka, My birthday on 1st.Do come"
So its official.The Gods,angels and the bouncers above have made me a regular in their private joke feature.Thank you,i feel privileged.Now i am gonna drag my bored ass to a party on the first day of a new 200. A party for 1st grader. Lucky me. All i had to do was give a gift,clap while the candle blows off and then mumble to a rendition of Happy Birthday which would go like "Happy Birthday to you...*mouthing Nirvana's Lithium* ...HappY-Birthday-TOO-Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!".So how bad can it be,right?
Then i gave it a few moments of thought.*Not a smart choice if you have no exit strategy*
What if the mommie and daddy lovingly plan a real party with things like-games,clowns and dinner.Now i am in a soup.Common once you are over the wet-tee-aint-so-cool phase,does any party game under PG-13 make you not feel stupid???. The only fun thing one can do with clowns is to make them sweat so their make up looks like that of evil witch,which,my friends,many have tried and failed at!
Now with minutes to face the fiesta of balloons,baby cries,ribbons and other stuff that used to be amusing in another age,i sit typing this memoir,while I Can.All i can do is face it with guns blazing!
Amen!

No comments: