Friday, February 15, 2008

blah,blah,blah,ginger!!

I talk, I think I'm being clear, and all she hears is 'Blah, blah, blah, Ginger.'

Ah,Finally some solitude in the food court.Me and my sandwich-oh yeah ketchup.Cool breeze makes Life look good.*munch*

Moron Boy:Hi,Nice Sandwich?!
*MB,of all people.The one person who has the capability of single handedly making it all stupid turns up.
IQ ka nemsis.Good one God.Wait till you have your snacks*
Me:Are you a nice Sandwich?Sitting silent MB,must be!
Moron Boy:What?!??!!
Me:I said Hi,it is a nice sandwich,the best of the day
Moron Boy:I heard you read a lot of books
Me: *suspiciously* Who have you been talking to?*mumbling*sandwich did you do talking?
Moron Boy:*impatiently*What sandwich?Anyways,I heard for that Biridie.So what you reading?
Me:Just read Da Vinci Code,started on Brothers Karmazov-Doest...
Moron Boy:Ah,Da Vinci,you got good taste
Me:
..*vosky*.Thanks for validating my preferences.*tries to dodge popular discussion*So what you reading?
Moron Boy:Da Vinci Code...ah, me-alchemist,i think Alchemist is life changing!Such a good book
Me:*shit-Dan or Paul-which is worse?*
Me:*silent*
Moron Boy:I mean don't you get so much insight?Don't you?
Me: *fumbling* err,guess so
Moron Boy:Cmon,ain't it like the best short book
Me:*keep thy mouth shut*
Moron Boy:No wonder its so popular
Me:Yeah no wonder
Moron Boy:So what did you like about the book?
Me:*Don't push it*Actually i didn't like it that much
Moron Boy,Me:*shit*
Moron Boy:No way,you sure you read Paul Cohelo's Alchemist
Me:It said so on the cover.
Moron Boy:The one about the kid
Me:yeah yeah,i read it MB,i just didn't like it
*Now MB looks like he is struck by electric eel and paralyzed neck above,May i should have broken the news slowly*
Moron Boy:How could you not like it?
*Thanks God he found words,i don't want to be responsible for the collateral damage*
Me:Sorry MB,but some people didn't like it.It happens.With humans
Moron Boy:I don't know anyone who didn't like it,they ReveR it!!!You..
Me:..not the only one,there are people on orkut who think its an over-rated book
Moron Boy:Crazy,You do read books ,don't you?
*stuffing the huge sandwich in my mouth fast*
Me:My sandwich is done,me gonna move now
Moron Boy:I can lend it to you,you know
Me:Lend what?
*trying hard to gulp the food,darn what else a girl got to do*
Moron Boy:Alchemist,i have a copy,take your time.
Me:MB,I have read it!
Moron Boy:Tell you what,will bring it around dinner time here,is that good
*No kidding,ME stuck by the Eel*
Me:MB,Have you read the book-"How to LET GO"?
Moron Boy:What? no.So what time..
Me:You should really try it
Moron Boy:Around 8,*confused*Try what?
Me:"How to LET GO",sure 8 is fine
Moron Boy:Good,so who is the author of the book?
Me:I really got to go now
Moron Boy:Tell me about the book at dinner,also how you liked alchemist,can't believe you read so many books
Me:Neither can I MB,Neither can I

Prologue:
Hide and seek for months
And then came One night @call centre

SHIT

1 comment:

Arti said...

lollllll... rofl.. whos this MB by the way???